LocalCircles takes Social Media to the next level and makes it about Communities, Governance and Urban Daily Life. With LocalCircles, a citizen can get connected with their Government, City, Causes, Neighborhood, Interest, Needs and any other communities they are a part of.
When citizens get connected and become communities, it leads to transparency, easy availability of trusted information, easier collective action to address common issues and an easier/better urban daily life.
Using LocalCircles, organizations can reach out to citizens and understand collective issues, challenges, solutions, opportunities, pulse at macro or micro levels.
• Understanding of System and Product
• Troubleshoot issues reported by users and reproduce them
• Automate flows using Selenium/Load Runner or any automated tool
• Work with the business and marketing teams to understand the perspective of the users
• Expertise in Selenium/Load Runner or any automated tool
• MYSQL, PHP and Java Understanding
• Understanding of BrowserStack API
• Understanding of Mockito or PHPUnit Test
Note: Interns can also apply.